Filaticum and its 3D printing partner Parametrik Ltd. has an industrial 3D printing farm which is unique in Hungary:
– 3D printing farm of more than 60 printers, 1000 m2 of printing space,
– large-scale 3D printing: up to 500 x 1000 x 500 mm objects with the BigRep industrial 3D printer
3D printing services from design to quality control:
- 3D scanning
- Reverse engieneering
- Reviewing the 3D models, making necessary adjustments
- Design of products and components, modification of existing models
- Professional, sustainable raw material: we develop and manufacture filaments and we use the best suited filament for a given application. Thanks to biopolymer filaments and low material loss, our filaments and printings fit well into the processes of companies with a focus on sustainability.
- Quality control – industrial quality, 0.1-0.2 mm accuracy
3d printing references
- Industrial prototypes, components: automotive, mechanical engineering, electronics etc.
- Manufacturing of end-use products – batches of up to 1000 pieces
- 3D printing for design and film industry, architectural modelling, restoration
- Printing custom and design items
- Printings which need dual head 3d printers
Request an offer by filling out the contact form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.