- Easy-to-print: using the right settings printing is reliable and easy, even in case of large objects
- Homogeneous, semi-matt printed surface, layers are barely visible
- Natural-looking appearance
- Faster printing: layers, even with faster printing, fit nicely
- Durable and tough material
- Resistant to chemical effects even at elevated temperature
- Printing of manufacturing tools and spare parts
- Architectural or other models for presentations
- Product development
- Household appliances and supplies
Filaticum products are winded on a transparent plastic spool. Spools are sealed with shrink foil, and we deliver them in an environmentally friendly cardboard box which is also covered with shrink wrap.
- Filament weight: 750 gram
- Packaged weight: 1 kg
- Spool size: 200 mm x 55 mm
- Spool hub diameter: 52 mm
- Box size:218 x 205 x 76 mm
Filaticum PLA products differ from most used filaments in that they are composite material, which means, that in addition to PLA they contain several ingredients: pigment, lubricant, filler, impact modifier. Modification of PLA resulted a “softer” filament with easy to print characteristic, even at lower temperature. The low shrinkage of Filaticum PLA results, that the printed object will not deform, accordingly, there is no need for heated bed.
Thanks to the strict quality control from the purchase of the raw material to the production, the smooth roundness and the exact diameter of the produced filaments result in excellent 3D printing quality. Filaticum products can be used with all common desktop 3D printers based on FDM / FFF technology.
Used pigments reach the best thermal stability value according to DIN 54001, and also they achieve the best light resistance value according to DIN 53388.
Food safety compliance
Most of the raw materials and pigments comply with the regulation in EU (EC Resolution 98(1) and Commission Regulation 10/2011/EC). Filaticum products do not contain and during the production process we do not use any hazardous chemicals, thus minimizing the environmental impact and carbon foot print of our production. Filaticum materials are RoHS certified and REACH compliant.